Wow, can you believe we’re entering into the final month of the year? It seems like it was the beginning of the year just yesterday.
That’s not the case though. Time has continued to move and we’re almost to 2016. Are you ready for that?
With November ending, it’s time to review the blog and see what the top posts were, who the top commenters were, and how the blog did.
- 20 Encouraging Bible Verses For Young Leaders
- 10 Leadership Lessons And Quotes From The Intern
- 17 Leadership Lessons And Quotes From Pixar’s Inside Out
- 13 Leadership Lessons And Quotes From Bridge Of Spies
- 16 Leadership Lessons And Quotes From Big Hero 6
- 25 Leadership Quotes From Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- 15 Leadership Lessons And Quotes From The Maze Runner
- 15 Leadership Lessons And Quotes From Unbroken
- 10 Leadership Lessons And Quotes From Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier
- 40 Leadership Lessons And Quotes From Netflix’s Daredevil
The top posts for November didn’t include any new entries. Rather, we saw posts shift up or down a couple of slots.
Leadership lessons from movies are still going strong. I’ll keep them coming as long as you keep reading them.
1. Jon Stolpe
2. Ralph Mayhew
3. Jeffrey P. Rush
4. Patricia Likakis
5. Kari Scare
6. Larry Carter
8. Dan Black
9. I’ve watched the Maze Runner
10. Jason Pockrandt
You guys all rock! Thanks for continuing to comment on the blog posts and share your stories. It’s great hearing what you have to say about leadership.
Since Jon Stolpe was the top commenter for November, he’ll be receiving a copy of Brain Savvy Leaders.
Sessions – Decreased 24.94%
Users – Decreased 24.56%
Pageviews – Decreased 26.15%
Pages Per Session – Decreased 1.62%
Average Session Duration – Decreased 4.47%
Bounce Rate – Increased 15.02%
New Sessions – Decreased 0.30%
November was a brutal month on the blog. Every metric that I measure went down, considerably.
While it’s discouraging to see this, I’m okay with it.
We see ups and downs in the blogging world. Some months are great (like last month). Others hurt (like this month).
The key is to keep our heads up as we continue to blog. Keep writing. Keep sharing. Keep inspiring.