For the past 13 years, I’ve flexed my leadership muscles helping mold students into leaders who are going out and changing the world. I’ve seen many young people grow into responsible adults leading extraordinary lives.
Through these experiences, I realized I could share the leadership insights and knowledge with a broader crowd if only there was a larger platform. Thus, JMLalonde.com was born.
Here at JMLalonde.com, my mission is to help equip you with the knowledge and information to boost your leadership to the next level.
About Joseph Lalonde
Hello, my name is Joseph Michael Lalonde. I often go by Joe. My last name can be hard to pronounce. If you are having trouble, let me help you. It is pronounced “luh loaned”. Now that we have that out of the way, I am sure you want to know more about me.
I have always had a desire to grow and to see others grow and become more effective in their life. This is why I began JMLalonde.com. To inspire you to become a better leader. To help you inspire others.
From a young age, I consumed materials that would help me reach this goal. And now I want to pour into your life. I hope you will let me.
I love great stories and feel we all have a great story to tell.
That is how I try to live my life.
Residing in Muskegon, Michigan, I feel I am able to live and enjoy a great story.
Living minutes from Lake Michigan, the beautiful shores and beaches of the lake call me. Whether it is the beach, the bike trail, or the dunes, this is where I want to be.
The lake shore and surrounding areas also include many great wooded areas. The beauty and grandeur of the woods can take your breath away. Spending time there helps refresh and renew me.
I am also drawn to adventure and competition. Scavenger hunts, geocaching, skydiving, or almost any other outdoor activity brings me to life. The thrill of finding something hidden, the feel of adrenaline pumping, or the feeling of my heart pounding. It is what drives me.
I currently serve on the leadership team for Gateway Youth (Formerly Catalyst Youth), the youth ministry of Gateway Church. We plan experiences for students, mentor and grow students, and much more.
Previously, I served on the staff of E3. I have mentored many students and have seen their lives changed through our teachings. Serving on the staff of E3 has been one of the most fulfilling experiences one could imagine.
Where I’ve Been
I’ve been given the opportunity to share my message on the platforms of other change-makers. Some of these platforms you may know of, others may be new to you. Here’s a few places I’ve had the pleasure to guest post:
- Biblical Leadership
- Huffington Post
- Michael Hyatt: 5 People to Consider for Your Blog Audience
- Good Men Project
- Leading With Questions: 15 Questions Great Leaders Ask Other Leaders
- Mary DeMuth: Hurt Runs Deep
- Dan Miller of 48 Days: Going To Your Well Of Inspiration
- Jeremy Statton: The Mental Growth Spurt
- Jon Stolpe: The Sting Of Stretching
- Timothy Shockley: Why Your Team Needs You To Be Present
- Joseph Iregbu: What Can You Do
- Ralph Mayhew: Never Stay Down. Get Back Up
- Matt McWilliams: Communicate Like A Rock Star
- Eileen McDargh: There’s Nothing “Fishy” About Resilient Leadership
- The 5 Best Places To Nurture Your Connections - December 2, 2022
- How To Be a Good Boss: 10 Ways To Be a Great Leader - December 1, 2022
- 5 Christmas Books Leaders Should Read In December 2022 - November 30, 2022