We can now rip February 2013 out of our calendars. We’re another month into the year and that means it’s time for the monthly rundown.
Top 10 Posts
- The 20 Mile March (Originally posted 1-4-12)
- Sometimes The Grass Really Is Greener On The Other Side Of The Fence (Originally posted 5-14-12)
- 15 Encouragements For Young Leaders 2-6-13)
- How To Have Peace To Persevere Through The Pain (A guest author) (Originally posted 2-8-13)
- I’ve Never Done This Before (Originally posted 2-4-13)
- How To Live A More Meaningful Life (Originally posted 2-13-13)
- An Easy Way To Implement Change In Your Organization (Originally posted 2-18-13)
- 5 Characteristics Of Real Discipleship (A guest author) (Originally posted 5-25-12)
- Create A Decided Heart (Originally posted 2-25-13)
- What Can Twenty Seconds Of Insane Courage Do For You? (Originally posted 3-16-12)
There’s a nice mix of older, evergreen content and new content from February. Surprisingly, two of the top posts were written by the same guest author Chad Barrett. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and bringing in the crowds!
- Dan Black
- Jon Stolpe
- Tom Dixon
- Bernard Haynes
- Dan Erickson
- Alana Mokma
- TC Avey
- TJ Trent
- Chad Barrett
Once again, I enjoy all of the interaction every commenter brings to the blog. You help expand my thoughts and correct me when I’m wrong. Please keep bringing it in the comments.
As Dan Black was the top commenter in February, he will receive Unstoppable by Nick Vujicic. It’s a great, inspiring read of a man who’s overcome a major disability. I think you’ll really enjoy it Dan.
We’ve got another great giveaway for the month of March. The top commenter this month will receive Leeza Gibbons new book Take 2: Your Guide To Creating Happy Endings And New Beginnings. The book is written towards women and dealing with the issues that come at you in life. But I think you can get something out of it even if you’re a guy. If not, wrap the book up and give it as a gift to that special woman in your life.
- Visits decreased 6.26%
- Unique Visits decreased 4.98%
- Pageviews decreased 12.23%
- Pages Per Visit decreased 6.36%
- Average Visit Duration decreased 24.66%
- Bounce Rate increased 41.59%
- New Visits increased 0.39%
For February, I compared it to the 1st through the 28th of January to give the most accurate statistics possible.
It was a little bit of a rough month in terms of visitors for February. Every statistic except new visits seen a decrease.
Some people may be bothered by this but I see it as a learning experience and just a valley in the world of blogging. There are high months and low months just like there are high points and low points in our lives. Remember that as you’re blogging. Don’t be bothered if you see traffic come and go in waves.
My eBook is progressing nicely. While I missed a couple of deadlines I’d set for myself, I was able to knock out another chapter. It’s looking like April will be the release month for the free eBook.
A couple of great things happened in February. I turned another year older and my wife, who rocks, got me a birthday present of a lifetime. The gift of ice climbing frozen waterfalls in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. This is an experience I’ll remember for a long time and am already itching for a return trip.
I’m also excited for Monday when I’ll have the pleasure of sharing an interview with author John G. Miller, the author of QBQ! We discuss the importance of personal responsibility in leadership and how you can develop this habit.
Question: If you’re a blogger, what was your top post? Are you working on anything exciting? If you’re not a blogger, share a post that had a great impact. Please share your thoughts in the comment section below.
- 5 Surefire Ways To Identify And Grow Potential Leaders - May 25, 2022
- Quotes And Leadership Lessons From Chip ‘n Dale: Rescue Rangers - May 23, 2022
- What Do You Want To Do? - May 20, 2022