Can you believe we are now officially done with the year 2013? Crazy, huh?
I hope your 2013 was an exceptional year. Mine was a mixture of awesomeness and, at the same time, great sadness. My expectations for 2014 are big. Bigger than they’ve ever been. Let’s make this new year fantastic!
Lets begin by taking a look at the most popular posts from December.
1. 10 Great Leadership Quotes From Nelson Mandela
2. 7 Things You Should Do Every Day
3. 10 Facts You Should Know About Modern Day Slavery
5. Your Past Doesn’t Define You. It Helps Shape You
6. Using Music To Enrich Your Life
7. 5 Ways To Lose Your Influence As A Leader
8. The Toughest Decision I’ve Had To Make – I still miss you Zane. You were a great dog.
9. How To Improve Your Time Management Skills
10. What I Learned About Myself Through StrengthsFinders 2.0
I noticed a new trend in the top ten list, posts that contain a NUMBER of helpful ways to improve your leadership have crept their way into the top positions.
People love lists and the ease with which they can scan through the posts. This makes it easy to see what’s needed and then move on.
1. Jon Stolpe
2. Linda Lochridge Hoenigsberg
3. Dan Black
4. Bill Benoist
7. Nate Anglin
8. Ellory Wells
9. Zech Newman
10. Allen Pearson
Thank you to everyone who took the time to post a comment on the blog posts I’ve shared. I cannot iterate enough how much each comment means.
Visits – Decreased 16.29%
Unique Visitors – Decreased 22.31%
Pageviews – Decreased 4.66%
Pages Per Visit – Increased 13.90%
Average Visit Duration – Increased 41.48%
Bounce Rate – Decreased 11.97%
New Visits – Decreased 8.93%
I’d expected the decreases to hit this month as last month I had the huge influx of LaCrae fans hit the site. This month there was no large, one day gains.
However, with the decrease, I’m still happy with the results. Things held pretty steady and the site traffic was good.
The site did have a great opportunity last month. I had the chance to guest post for Michael Hyatt. If you didn’t get a chance to see the post, you can check it out here.
Question: What about you? If you’re a blogger, share your most popular post. If you’re not, share your favorite post from a blogger you follow.
- We Have To Help - March 22, 2023
- Quotes And Leadership Lessons From Shazam! Fury Of The Gods - March 20, 2023
- The 3 Main Principles Of Servant Leadership - March 17, 2023
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.