Last year seemed to fly by. A lot of great things happened and I am glad I have been able to share the last three months with you.
With the new month, and new year, it is time to review December.
December was an amazing month for my life and for the blog.
Life has been great. We are experiencing an extremely warm December. Temperatures have been above freezing and we have only seen a minimum amount of snow. I was able to finish reading three great books. I have been stretching myself in areas that I had let go slack.
The blog has been experiencing great growth. Unique visitors grew by 66% and page views grew by 67%. I would also like to thank you for commenting and providing additional discussion. Your comments provide great content to continue the conversation my posts started.
With all the activity that happens in December, you may have missed some great content. Here are the top 5 posts of December:
- What A Singing Christmas Tree Taught Me About Leadership
- 12 Things You May Not Know About Me
- Why Writing In A Journal Is Important
- Tech Tips Series: 5 Must Have Firefox Browser Extensions
- Book Review: How To Win Friends And Influence People
I am looking forward to this new year. There are exciting projects that are lined up, guest posts that will be published, and a couple of series posts.
Join me during this year in expanding your level of leadership and influence.
Question: If you have a blog, what was your top post? If you do not have a blog, what was your favorite blog post of the month? Please share your thoughts in the comment section below.
- We Have To Help - March 22, 2023
- Quotes And Leadership Lessons From Shazam! Fury Of The Gods - March 20, 2023
- The 3 Main Principles Of Servant Leadership - March 17, 2023
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.