Wow, can you believe July is already over? Mine seem to fly by.
I had a wedding I was part of, a whitewater rafting trip, work, plenty of time at the beach, and much more. How was yours?
With that, it’s time to get down to business and review the previous month’s stats.
- 10 Bad Leadership Traits You Need To Avoid
- 7 Reasons Why Leaders Need To Enjoy Their Work
- 5 Book Recommendations For The Rest Of 2012
- Management Is Not True Leadership
- What Do You Do?
- Batman and The Power Of Fear
- Rename Yourself
- How To Encourage Creative Thinking Within Your Organization
- The Power Of Feeling Important
- Leadership Lessons You Can Learn From The Chick-Fil-A Controversy
This list is quite different from the last couple of months. Two posts that had continuously been in the top 10 for the last couple of months are nowhere to be seen.
- Ngina Otiende
- Brandon Gilliand
- Dan Black
- TC Avey
- Skip Prichard
- Dan Erickson
- Adam Rico
- Larry Carter
- Eric S. Mueller
Once again you guys knocked it out with the comments. I learned so much from you guys and the knowledge you shared in response to my posts.
I’d also like to call out Dan Black. He did something amazing recently. Dan encouraged one of my commenters to pursue a guest post spot on his blog. Thank you for reaching out to him and giving him help.
- Visits dropped by 40.05%
- Unique Visits dropped by 49.15%
- Pageviews were down 32.73%
- Pages Per Visit increased 12.20%
- Average Visit Duration increased 21.99%
I believe I have pinpointed why visits to the site has taken a nosedive. The site had begun to report errors back to Google’s crawler. As it did, pages were removed from the search engine.
Doing a little research and getting advice from some trusted friends, I believe I’ve taken the steps to correct this and the site should be indexed in Google once again.
Yes, that’s right. I’ve got news for you this month!
- The site received an overhaul this month. Standard Theme 3.0 was released and I promptly switched over to the new and improved theme. The guys at 8Bit have done a tremendous job. If you’re thinking about a premium WordPress theme, I highly encourage you to consider Standard Theme. Buy it here (affiliate link).
- I plan to begin work this week on an eBook I’ll be releasing by the end of the year.
- I’ve received confirmation on an interview I’ll be doing. Joel Manby, author of Love Works, will be taking my questions. Do you have anything you would like me to ask?
- I’ll be attending WordCamp Grand Rapids on August 18th and, possibly, 19th. If you’re in the area, come out and join us. It will be a great time!
Question: If you’re a blogger, what was your hottest post? If you’re not a blogger, share a post that had a great impact. Please share your thoughts in the comment section below.
- 5 Surefire Ways To Identify And Grow Potential Leaders - May 25, 2022
- Quotes And Leadership Lessons From Chip ‘n Dale: Rescue Rangers - May 23, 2022
- What Do You Want To Do? - May 20, 2022