In February, I launched my first reader survey. I did this because I wanted to get to know you, the reader, better. I wanted to know who you were, what you desired, and how I could help you achieve success.
Thankfully, you guys responded well and many of you answered the questions that I needed answered. So, let’s start off with a healthy THANK YOU! You guys rock and I couldn’t do this without you.
The response was greater than I’d hoped for. Over 25% of my readers responded to the survey. That’s great. It’s really helping me narrow down my focus and what I need to write to benefit you.
Analyzing the results of the survey, my typical reader would look like:
My typical reader is a male (70%)
He is aged 26-40 (74%)
He holds a master’s degree (30%) and earns between $70,000-80,000 and over $100,000 (both at 19%)
He holds a leadership position either in business or in a church organization (41%)
He considers himself a Christian (92%)
He enjoys blog posts on Personal Development and Relationships
He would like to see more focus on personal stories and Christian themed leadership
Looking through the survey responses, I found 4 insights that are worth noting.
1. You guys would like me to share more personal stories. You’ve got it. I’ll begin implementing more personal stories in a month or two.
2. Many readers found the blog to be practical and applicable to their needs. I’ll keep this coming.
3. There was great encouragement in that you see me as an effective blogger and would like to see more tips on growing your blog. Look for more blogging tips in the near future.
4. Time management is a big challenge with leaders. You guys expressed a need to know more about this aspect of leadership. Some of my focus will shift towards helping you manage your time better and what you can do if you’re overwhelmed with busyness.
Thanks to everyone who took the time out of their day to respond to my first reader survey. It’s really helped me get into your mind and know what you’re going through.
- 6 Ways To Develop A Feedback Culture In The Workplace - March 24, 2023
- Generate More Leads for Your Business with These Tips - March 23, 2023
- We Have To Help - March 22, 2023
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.