I love looking through powerful and inspiring quotes. They help me to recenter my thought-life. They also help me get the get-up-and-go that I need to when I’m down.
What about you? Do you love quotes?
Then, you’re going to love this article.
Below, you will find 20 inspirational quotes and leadership and inspiration.
20 Inspirational Quotes About Leadership And Inspiration
1. “You become what you believe.” – Mahatma Gandhi
2. “The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.” – Proverbs 16:9
3. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” ~ Harriet Tubman
4. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life’s about creating yourself.” ~ George Bernard Shaw
5. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – They must be felt with the heart” – Helen Keller
6. “Be the change you wish to see in the world” – Mahatma Gandhi
7. “I chose to follow my dreams and I did that to my full capacity. I accepted failure as a learning experience” – Steve Job
8. “Be joyful, even though you have considered all the facts. We cannot guarantee why things happen as they do, only that they relate to our life’s purpose” – Sarah Ban Breathnach
9. “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light” – Victor Frankl
10. “I have found that if you love what you are doing, you will never work a day in your life.” – Winston Churchill
11. “Life is a journey, not a destination” – Mark Twain
12. “Courage is the most important of all virtues because without courage you can’t practice any other virtue consistently” – Plato
13. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
14. “Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway.” – Mark Twain
15. “To keep one’s courage when the requirements of the moment are hardest, is the first secret of success.” ~ Henry Ward Beecher
16. “Courage is like love; the more you give, the more you have.” – Jean Cocteau
17. “Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway.” – Mark Twain
18. “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
19. “We must all go through suffering, but if you want the rainbow, you must put up with the rain.” – Helen Keller
20. “Life is 1% what happens to you and 99% how you react to it.” – William James
Two Bonus Quotes
“Life begins the moment you decide you are finished being a baby.” – Maya Angelou
“The only way to live your life is as if everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
Latest posts by Joseph Lalonde (see all)
- Quotes And Leadership Lessons From Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse - June 5, 2023
- Get Creative: Unique Ways Leaders Continue To Grow - June 2, 2023
- 5 Leadership Books To Read In June 2023 - May 31, 2023