It’s the end of the month, and that means it is book time! We like to take this time of the month to look at some of the best books for leaders to read.
I love sharing these books because it helps get the word out about these fantastic reads, and they also get great books into your hands.
This month, the five books will focus specifically on leadership books to help you grow.
5 Leadership Books To Read In November 2022
1. Inner Threat: Combatting Christian Leadership’s Natural Enemy by Tom Harper:
Tom Harper’s new book is a sequel to his previous work, Through Colored Glasses. That book was a fantastic read. This one is more of the same.
Harper uses fiction to create a gripping tale that pulls the reader in. He then hits us with the leadership principles we can take away from the book.
2. Learning Leadership: The Five Fundamentals Of Becoming An Exemplary Leader by James M. Kouzes and Barry Posner:
Do you want to learn more about what it takes to be a leader? Then check out James Kouzes and Barry Posner’s book Learning Leadership.
This duo tag-teams what it takes to learn leadership. The authors combine their years of knowledge to create something everyone can learn from.
Get Learning Leadership today.
3. 8 Keys To Unlocking Your Leadership Potential: A No Nonsense Guide For New And Experienced Leaders by P.J. VanAuken:
The best leaders know they can never stop learning or growing. That’s what 8 Keys To Unlocking Your Leadership Potential is all about. P.J. VanAuken takes the experienced and inexperienced leader through a word journey that culminates in leadership growth.
VanAuken will help you develop the skills and knowledge needed to grow yourself and others. It’s a book not to be missed.
Get 8 Keys To Unlocking Your Leadership Potential today.
4. Love As A Business Strategy: Resilience, Belonging, And Success by Mohammad F. Anwar:
Love isn’t a word many leaders like to throw around. It sounds soft and intangible. Yet, love is the key to leading well.
Mohammad Anwar understands this. He wants you to understand this as well.
That’s why Love As A Business Strategy was released.
Anwar was transformed by love. He has studied how and why it works in business. He also helps you understand how to implement love into your business.
If you’re looking for a new, more effective way of leading your organization, this book will help you do so.
Get Love As A Business Strategy today.
5. The JOLT Effect: How High Performers Overcome Customer Indecision by Matthew Dixon and Ted McKenna:
Matthew Dixon and co-author Ted McKenna know that the thing you don’t want to hear in sales is not “No” but “Let me think about it.” Indecision is a killer in sales. It also hurts you as a leader.
Indecision is a momentum killer. It’s also something you can overcome.
Check out The JOLT Effect to discover methods for overcoming indecision from customers and those you lead.
- Quotes And Leadership Lessons From John Wick: Chapter 4 - March 27, 2023
- 6 Ways To Develop A Feedback Culture In The Workplace - March 24, 2023
- Generate More Leads for Your Business with These Tips - March 23, 2023