The blogging world has opened doors I never thought I’d see opened. It’s also allowed me to enter into the lives of some really awesome bloggers.
So much so, many of these bloggers I know consider friends, some closer than friends I have in real life.
One day I’ll have the chance to meet these friends. Whether it’s at a blogging conference or while on vacation. I will run into them one day.
Without further ado, here’s my list of 6 friends I can’t wait to meet.
1. Kevin Miller – I’ve followed Kevin for quite some time through his Free Agent Underground podcast and blog. We’ve connected multiple times over Facebook, Twitter, and email and he’s been an awesome source of encouragement.
2. Justin Lukasavige – He’s a fellow blogger who’s given me a few pointers on where to climb in Colorado. I haven’t gotten over to his neck of the woods to try his rock climbing suggestions but I will one day. Hopefully he’ll join me on a climb when I’m able to get to Colorado.
3. Matt McWilliams – Matt’s a recent friend but he’s been a huge encouragement as I’m growing my platform and trying to get into the affiliate marketing arena. Not only has he given wise advice, he just seems like an all around great guy.
4. Dan Black – You’ve probably seen Dan comment on my blog. He’s often a top commenter. Yet that’s not why I want to meet him. He was an encouragement to me after I had to put Zane down. He’s become a great friend and I’d love to meet him in person.
5. Adam Rico – He’s guest posted on my site and he’s also in a mastermind that I’m a part of. He’s full of wisdom and encouragement.
6. Alex Barker – This man’s a beast and I’m just getting to know him. He’s full of ambition and action. To meet him and have that rub off on me would be fantastic!
I’m sure you have friends like this as well. Whether it’s the blogger, YouTube video producer, or a podcaster that’s entered into your life because of the internet.
There are new friends that you can’t wait to meet. One day, I hope you’re able to meet them just as I hope to meet mine.
Question: Who’s a friend you can’t wait to meet? Why? Please share your thoughts in the comment section below.