There’s really no point in doing what you do unless you can stand out from the pack. To offer something different.
This is where extraordinary results come into play. We can develop methods where we’re consistently delivering value and action-packed results.
If we’re doing everything everyone else is doing, then what’s so special about you? This is the question that needs to be answered. And I think the answer is going to be we need to stop doing what everyone else is doing.
To deliver truly extraordinary results, we’ve got to wade into the abnormal. We’ve got to do something our team or customers are not expecting.
When we do, this blows people away.
So, let’s take a look at 3 things we can do to deliver extraordinary results.
1. Wash A Stranger’s Window: You’ve probably noticed the gas stations have containers of windshield washing fluid and a squeegee to clean your windows while you’re pumping gas.
Have you ever thought what would happen if you took the time to wash a stranger’s windows instead of yours? You’ll most likely find a shocked but happy individual. You helped take care of a need that they weren’t getting around to.
Do the same in your business. Find someone you can help, unexpectedly and with no thought of what you can gain from the interaction.
Watch them and see what problems they’re having. And then solve them. “Wash their windows.”
2. Do Your Job With Joy: Everyone has work to do. Not everyone works with joy.
Bring joy to your work. Be happy while completing your daily tasks.
Create that difference people will notice.
Attacking your job with an enthusiasm that others lack will get you noticed. It’ll also deliver extraordinary results.
3. Build A Team Of Dedicated Individuals: You’ve probably built a team before that didn’t get the job done. Or, if they did, the results were lackluster.
When you’re building a team, don’t add anyone who raises their hand. Instead, pick and choose who gets on the bus.
Find the dedicated individuals. Find the ones who have a passion. Find the ones who will make a difference.
And then get them to join your team.
Delivering the extraordinary results isn’t about making major choices. Extraordinary results is about doing the unexpected, being passionate, and having a team who’s excited to be doing what they’re doing.
Question: How do you deliver extraordinary results? Please share your thoughts in the comment section below.
- 5 Surefire Ways To Identify And Grow Potential Leaders - May 25, 2022
- Quotes And Leadership Lessons From Chip ‘n Dale: Rescue Rangers - May 23, 2022
- What Do You Want To Do? - May 20, 2022