October has now come and gone. We’re only 2 months out from the end of the year.
This begs the question: How has the year gone for you so far? Have you made the progress you were hoping for?
If not, you can still make a difference in your life, even if you start late. Get at it and finish out the year with a bang!
Since it’s the end of the month, it’s time to review what happened in October. Let’s get to it!
- 10 Leadership Lessons And Quotes From The Intern
- 20 Encouraging Bible Verses For Young Leaders
- 17 Leadership Lessons And Quotes From Pixar’s Inside Out
- 16 Leadership Lessons And Quotes From Big Hero 6
- 13 Leadership Lessons And Quotes From Bridge Of Spies
- 15 Leadership Lessons And Quotes From The Maze Runner
- 25 Leadership Quotes From Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- 10 Leadership Lessons And Quotes From Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier
- 40 Leadership Lessons And Quotes From Netflix’s Daredevil
- 15 Leadership Lessons And Quotes From Unbroken
It’s another month with the top posts dominated by posts that pull out leadership lessons from the movies and pop culture. 8 out of the 10 fall into this category.
You’ll see more of these to come.
With how popular the movie posts have been, I’ve been thinking of collecting the posts and some new content into an eBook. What do you guys think of this idea?
- Jon Stolpe
- Kari Scare
- Ralph Mayhew
- Angela Kudryashova
- Brandon R Allen
- Desiree Oketha Clay
- Jeffrey P. Rush
- Jon Stallings
- Kiki Stamatiou
- Linda Lochridge Hoenigsberg
A huge thank you to each and every person who commented on the blog last month, even if you didn’t make it into the top 10. I still appreciate all the interactions!
Also, I’ll be giving a copy of Brain Savvy Leaders to the top commenter in November.
Sessions – Increased 14.52%
Users – Increased 10.34%
Pageviews – Increased 14.82%
Pages Per Session – Increased 0.26%
Average Session Duration – Increased 7.28%
Bounce Rate – Decreased 8.66%
New Sessions – Decreased 3.31%
All in all, I’m extremely pleased with October’s statistics. Almost all metrics saw positive movement. That’s what I like to see!