We’re closing in on the end of the year. Amazing how quickly the months have flown by.
I hope you’ve experienced great growth so far this year and are looking forward to closing out the year having seen great progress.
With that, it’s time to review October 2012.
- Sometimes The Grass Really Is Greener On The Other Side Of The Fence (5/14/2012)
- Book Review: How To Win Friends And Influence Others By Dale Carnegie (12/14/2011)
- What Can Twenty Seconds Of Insane Courage Do For You (3/16/2012)
- The 20 Mile March (1/04/2012)
- The Absolute Worse Question You Could Ever Ask (10/12/2012)
- Why I’ve Started To Read Fiction Again (10/08/2012)
- What To Do When You Hit A Brick Wall (10/10/2012)
- 10 Bad Leadership Traits You Need To Avoid (7/09/2012)
- Danger Must Be Known Before Fear Can Be Felt (10/15/2012
- The Downfall Of Big Picture Thinking (10/03/2012)
This month brought a good mix of old content and new content to the most viewed top posts. Half were 3 months or older with the rest falling into the month of October.
Seeing this once again reinforces the fact that you need quality, evergreen content. It brings in traffic and helps readers understand your content.
- Jon Stolpe
- Ngina Otiende
- TC Avey
- Dan Black
- Brandon Gilliland
- Dan Erickson
- Juan Cruz Jr.
- Alana Mokma
- Chris Vonada
Thanks to each and everyone of you who have commented on the blog. I hope you’re gaining as much insight from each other as I am.
For the month of November I’ll be giving away two books.
- Visits: Increased 15.69%
- Unique Visitors: Increased 20.21%
- Pageviews: Grew 9.46%
- Pages Per Visit: Decreased 5.39%
- Average Visit Duration: Decreased 10.06%
- Bounce Rate: Decreased 35.17%
- % New Visits: Increased 4.67%
The site statistics are encouraging to me. They’re showing a consistent pattern of growth. It’s also meeting my goal of seeing at least a 10% increase in unique visitors per month.
I still have the desire to put together an eBook. I’m taking the challenge by Copyblogger to complete one in the month of November. So, I’ve got a favor to ask of you. I’m looking for a topic for the eBook. What aspect of leadership would you like to see me write on? Please let me know in the comment section.
Question: If you’re a blogger, what was your hottest post? If you’re not a blogger, share a post that had a great impact. Please share your thoughts in the comment section below.