Can you believe it’s June already?
Flowers have sprung. Temperatures are warming. Days are longer.
You can almost feel summer is here!
It’s exciting to see the signs of new growth. But, don’t forget, you’ve also set goals for the year and it’s not time to slow down.
Keep on keeping on. Keep reaching for those goals. Keep working hard. You’re making progress!
I know I’ve seen progress. With my blog and with my current project.
Let’s first take a look at the blog.
1. 20 Encouraging Bible Verses For Young Leaders
2. 40 Leadership Lessons And Quotes From Netflix’s Daredevil
3. 16 Leadership Lessons And Quotes From Big Hero 6
4. 12 Leadership Lessons And Quotes From Furious 7
5. 14 Leadership Lessons And Quotes From Mad Max: Fury Road
6. Reel Leadership: 24 Leadership Lessons And Quotes From Marvel’s Avengers: Age Of Ultron
7. 15 Leadership Lessons And Quotes From Unbroken
8. 21 Leadership Lessons From X-Men: Days Of Future Past
9. 15 Leadership Lessons And Quotes From The Maze Runner
10. 25 Leadership Quotes From Martin Luther King Junior
Once again, May’s top posts are filled with leadership lessons from movies. It’s exciting to see you enjoying these types of posts as they’re fun to create.
3. Jeffrey P. Rush
5. Rick Theule
6. Aaron Armour
9. Jon Stolpe
Thanks to each and every person who has contributed their thoughts this month. It’s encouraging to see the interaction and hear what you think, even if that’s disagreement!
Sessions – Decreased 4.61%
Users – Decreased 4.05%
Pageviews – Decreased 7.32%
Pages Per Session – Decreased 2.84%
Average Session Duration – Decreased 11.54%
Bounce Rate – Decreased 5.56%
New Sessions – Increased 0.31%
Yes, the site saw a decrease in traffic and views. Yes, it’s disappointing.
But it’s okay.
I’ve encouraged you in the past saying that it’s not about the numbers. It’s not.
Blogging is about helping others improve and make changes to their lives.
I’ve heard that this is happening. And that’s good. That’s what I’m trying to do hear.
So, remember… It’s not about how many people you reach. It’s about impacting the lives of those people you reach.
I’m very excited to announce that I’m working on a new book. And I need your help!
The book will share the stories of church planters with those who are just starting out. It’s very exciting to see this come together.
I could use your help, though. If you are or know of a church planter, would you be willing to answer one question? If so, hit me up in the comment section.
Question: How was your month? If you’re a blogger, share your most popular post. If you’re not, share your favorite post from a blogger you follow.
- Get Creative: Unique Ways Leaders Continue To Grow - June 2, 2023
- 5 Leadership Books To Read In June 2023 - May 31, 2023
- How To Launch A Successful Employee Coaching Program - May 30, 2023
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.