We’re one step closer to being half way through the year. Just one more month and half of the year will be completed.
Here in Michigan that means warmer weather and lots of sun. I hope it brings the same where ever you are!
The Top 10 Posts Were:
- What Can 20 Seconds Of Insane Courage Do For You?
- Book Review – Platform: Get Noticed In A Noisy World By Michael Hyatt
- 5 Characteristics Of Real Discipleship
- Leadership Insights: Interview With Skip Prichard
- The 20 Mile March
- Sometimes The Grass Really Is Greener On The Other Side Of The Fence
- Book Review: As One Devil To Another By Richard Platt
- Answers To 2 Questions That Should Be In Your Networking Arsenal
- Back To School With LIFT Leadership Training Part 1
- The Power Of Real Communication
I had my first guest posts this month. Both of them did really well, placing in the second and third spots.
I also started a new post series. These will be once a month and feature an interview with an influential leader. This also ranked high coming in spot number 4. I’m hoping these will be a hit and you will enjoy them.
The Top 10 Commenters Were:
- Kimanzi Constable
- Dan Black
- TC Avey
- Jon Stolpe
- Ngina Otiende
- Lincoln Park
- Larry Carter
- Rob Sorbo
- Kent Julien
- Chad Barrett
An amazing month for comments. Thank you to everyone who commented and added to the conversation.
June’s top commenter will receive Peace Be With You: Monastic Wisdom For A Terror Filled World by David Carlson.
May came back with a vengeance in regards to site statistics. I’m not sure what caused this but it was a HUGE month for growth.
- Unique Visitors rose by 36.37%
- Pageviews increased by 18.39%
- New Visits jumped 2.04%
Thank you to everyone who has tweeted, liked, shared, and posted comments on the blog. You’re helping it succeed and grow.
Question: If you blog, what was your top post for the month? If you don’t blog, what was your favorite post? Please share your thoughts in the comment section below.
- 5 Surefire Ways To Identify And Grow Potential Leaders - May 25, 2022
- Quotes And Leadership Lessons From Chip ‘n Dale: Rescue Rangers - May 23, 2022
- What Do You Want To Do? - May 20, 2022