Wow! The first month of 2013 has already passed us by. It seems like the month flew by.
I hope your year has been off to a great start. Don’t worry if it hasn’t though. There’s always today and tomorrow.
Now, let’s jump into the good stuff. Here’s the top posts, top commenters, and statistics I know you look forward to each month.
- The 20 Mile March (1-4-12)
- Sometimes The Grass Really Is Greener On The Other Side Of The Fence (5-14-12)
- Gain Influence By Telling Better Stories (1-14-13)
- Leadership Insights: Interview With Brad Lomenick (1-7-13)
- Should You Be An Empathic Leader? (1-9-13)
- 5 Leadership Lessons I Learned From An Exchange Server Failure (1-4-13)
- Great Leaders Do This (1-28-13)
- Why I Lead (1-30-13)
- It’s Not About Making A Point (1-18-13)
- Casting A Leadership Shadow (1-23-13)
This month, the older content took a backseat to the new content. Only 2 out of the 10 were published prior to January 2013.
While I like seeing older content in the top 10, it’s nothing to worry about right now. The content from January must have been that good to push the older content below the threshold of top 10 status.
Thanks to all those that commented this month. It’s been great interacting and hearing your thoughts on my writing.
With your comments, you’re adding to the conversation. I never mean for the blog posts to be one way communication and it seems like you’re getting it. You jump in and comment like crazy. Keep it up!
- Visits increased by 16.02%
- Unique Visits increased by 13.53%
- Pageviews increased by 20%
- Pages Per Visit increased by 3.43%
- Average Visit Duration increased 29.79%
- Bounce Rate increased by 43.92%
- New Visits decreased by 1.88%
Overall, I’m pleased with the growth and traffic the site received this month. The site is still steadily climbing in traffic and new subscribers are coming in consistently.
January saw the return of leader interviews with Brad Lomenick leading off the year. From the reaction of the readers, you guys really enjoyed hearing from him. For February, I’m hoping to have John G. Miller, author of QBQ! The Question Behind The Question.
Some fun things are happening in my world. The eBook Four Traps Of Leadership is progressing and should be available soon. If you’re a subscriber or choose to subscribe to the blog after it’s published, you can pick the book up for free.
Pam and I were able to watch Big Daddy Weave play in Montague, Mi and see Jeff Jones final performance as the band’s drummer. The show was amazing and it was nice meeting with Jeff.
February will see me turn another year older. I’ll also be taking a trip to the U.P. of Michigan for an exciting waterfall/ice climbing adventure. There will also be a guest post by Chad Barrett. He’s guest posted on the site before and I’m excited to have him back.
Question: If you’re a blogger, what was your top post? Are you working on anything exciting? If you’re not a blogger, share a post that had a great impact. Please share your thoughts in the comment section below.
- 5 Surefire Ways To Identify And Grow Potential Leaders - May 25, 2022
- Quotes And Leadership Lessons From Chip ‘n Dale: Rescue Rangers - May 23, 2022
- What Do You Want To Do? - May 20, 2022