February has now come to a close. That means it is time for another round of Top Posts and Commenters.
Here are the top posts of February 2012:
- The 20 Mile March
- 5 Leadership Lessons from Star Wars
- Change is Like Leaping Out of an Airplane
- Lead Like Jesus: Be Responsive and Demanding
- Book Review: This Thing of Ours
February was another month of growth:
- Visits saw a 20% growth.
- Pageviews grew by 14%.
- Average time per visit increased by 5%
Overall I am pleased with the steady increase and will be doing my best to encourage this growth. The next growth area I would like to focus on is the email list. If you have not subscribed yet, you can do so by clicking here.
I had a great bunch of commenters. Comments were plentiful and enjoyable. Thank you to all who commented.
There were a few changes to the list of top commenters. Some moved up, some moved down, and some new faces were seen.
Here are the top 5 commenters:
Question: If you blog, what was your top post for January? Why do you think this happened? If you do not blog, what was your favorite post for the month? Please share your answers in the comment section below.
- 5 Leadership Books To Read In April 2023 - March 31, 2023
- Why Is Pricing Research Important In Business? - March 30, 2023
- The Importance Of Authenticity In Leadership - March 29, 2023
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.