Can you believe it? April is already done!
That means we’re now a third of the way through the year. I hope you’re accomplishing all of the great things you had laid out for your year. If not, it’s time to get going and play catchup!
It also means it is time for me to review the site and give you the lowdown on the top posts and commenters for the blog.
The top 10 posts were:
- What Can 20 Seconds of Insane Courage Do For You? – March 2012
- The 20 Mile March – January 2012
- 3 Ways to Remember the Information You Consume – April 2012
- Who Makes Your Lunch? – April 2012
- Book Review: You Are A Writer by Jeff Goins – April 2012
- Top Posts and Commenters for March 2012 – April 2012
- 5 Simple Ways to Become More Likeable – March 2012
- Are You About To Perish? – April 2012
- Who’s Controlling Your Priorities? – April 2012
- How To Keep Going When You Don’t Feel Like It – April 2012
Three of the top 10 posts were made prior to the month of April. As the blog continues to grow its archives, I expect to see this number grow.
The top 10 commenters were:
- Jon Stolpe
- Dan Black
- TC Avey
- Brandon Gilliland
- Kimanzi Constable
- Michael Good
- Ngina Otiende
- Larry Carter
- Rob Sorbo
- Lincoln Parks
The information and resources you have been sharing in the comment section only helps to increase the value of the blog. As a special Thank You to my top three commenters, I will be mailing out a great book from my collection.
Jon Stolpe will be receiving Why God Won’t Go Away by Allister McGrath
Dan Black will be receiving EntreLeadership by Dave Ramsey
TC Avey will be receiving Traveling Light by Max Lucado
Look for an email from me shortly! Next month I will be giving out two books, Thunder Dog by Michael Hingson and The Grace of God by Andy Stanley, to my top two commenters.
April saw the smallest amount of growth since I started to blog. But I can’t complain, there was still growth.
- Visits were up 4.08%
- Unique Visits were up 3.59%
- Page Views increased 12.61%
- Pages/Visit increased 8.19%
- Average Visit Duration increased 12.41%
While unique visits and visits were only slightly up, page views and time on site increased by a nice margin. Looking at Google Analytics, site traffic was fairly steady throughout the whole month. This is a bit different from past months were I saw dramatic spikes on certain days. I’ll continue to monitor this to see if this trend continues.
Question: If you blog, what was your top post for the month? Why do you think this post was the most popular? If you don’t, what was your favorite post? Please share your thoughts in the comment section below.
- We Have To Help - March 22, 2023
- Quotes And Leadership Lessons From Shazam! Fury Of The Gods - March 20, 2023
- The 3 Main Principles Of Servant Leadership - March 17, 2023
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.