Most of us like to get new books, gadgets, and toys. The newest Apple iPad or MacBook Pro. A Canon 7D Digital SLR camera. Or maybe it’s the latest, greatest leadership book.
The purchase will probably be done online. And I’ve got great news for you today…
As a leader, it’s our responsibility to spend our money wisely.
Why? Because it:
- allows you, the organization, or ministry to give freely
- shows that you are a good steward
- relieves the worry and anxiety that poor spending habits can bring
There’s many ways that you can spend money wisely:
- Create a budget
- Spend only what has been earned
- Limited or no use of credit cards
- Getting the biggest bang for your buck
And that’s what I want to share with you today. A simple tip on getting the most out of your money.