Top Posts and Commenters For April 2012
Can you believe it? April is already done!
That means we’re now a third of the way through the year. I hope you’re accomplishing all of the great things you had laid out for your year. If not, it’s time to get going and play catchup!
It also means it is time for me to review the site and give you the lowdown on the top posts and commenters for the blog.
The top 10 posts were:
- What Can 20 Seconds of Insane Courage Do For You? – March 2012
- The 20 Mile March – January 2012
- 3 Ways to Remember the Information You Consume – April 2012
- Who Makes Your Lunch? – April 2012
- Book Review: You Are A Writer by Jeff Goins – April 2012
- Top Posts and Commenters for March 2012 – April 2012