How I Save Over $300 A Year Shopping Online And You Can Too!
Check out these cashback sites to earn money from shopping
Most of us like to get new books, gadgets, and toys. The newest Apple iPad or MacBook Pro. A Canon 7D Digital SLR camera. Or maybe it’s the latest, greatest leadership book.
The purchase will probably be done online. And I’ve got great news for you today…
As a leader, it’s our responsibility to spend our money wisely.
Why? Because it:
- allows you, the organization, or ministry to give freely
- shows that you are a good steward
- relieves the worry and anxiety that poor spending habits can bring
There’s many ways that you can spend money wisely:
- Create a budget
- Spend only what has been earned
- Limited or no use of credit cards
- Getting the biggest bang for your buck
And that’s what I want to share with you today. A simple tip on getting the most out of your money.