Today, I’m live blogging from Catalyst Atlanta at North Point Church. These posts will be rough notes from the conference.
Lysa TerKeurst is a #1 New York Times bestselling author of Uninvited. She is also the president of Proverbs 31 Ministries. She is passionate to share the word of God with people.
Lysa begins with having the audience open up their Bibles to Matthew 6:9-15. It is the Lord’s prayer.
This then is how you should pray…
From reading this piece of scripture, she offers to have a conversation with the audience. It’s not going to be a speech or presentation. This could be interesting.
Forgiveness is commanded by God
What are you willing to forgive? The big inconveniences and mistakes from loved ones? Mistakes from the Starbucks drive-through? The murder of a loved one? Read more...
This year’s Catalyst Conference marks the 20th anniversary for one of the best Christian leadership conferences. In previous years, I’ve live-blogged Catalyst Atlanta as a part of the conference.
This year will be different. I am not live-blogging the event as an official part of Catalyst. I will be live-blogging the event in an unofficial capacity. This doesn’t change the great content that I will be sharing or the amazing speaker line-up you will be able to read about.
I’m in awe of the Catalyst 2019 speaker line-up. They’ve brought in some heavy hitters. You won’t be disappointed with the content these speakers share.
Catalyst Atlanta 2019 Speaker Line-Up
You will know many of the speakers that are going to be sharing at Catalyst Atlanta 2019. The list of speakers is: Read more...
I have a hard time believing Catalyst Atlanta 2018 has come to an end. It’s been a few days and I’ve had time to ponder what transpired and the words of wisdom spoken over the Infinite Energy Arena where church leaders from around the world.
Image from Catalyst
Speakers such as Andy Stanley, Tyler Perry, and Craig Groeschel shared what they believe the Lord was telling them. The words spoken were life-giving and challenging. They’re also what all leaders need to study.
Below, you will find a recap of the talks from the Catalyst Atlanta 2018 speakers.
Catalyst Atlanta 2018 Recap
With his newest book, Irresistible, Andy Stanley may have been the most controversial speaker at Catalyst this year. Even with the controversy, Andy Stanley delivered a powerful message about leading and the imposter syndrome.
The most impactful quotes from Andy Stanley this year were: Read more...
Wilfredo ‘Choco’ De Jesus is the senior pastor of New Life Covenant in Chicago, Il. He’s also the author of Move Into More.
Image courtesy of Catalyst
1. The greatest answer for what’s going on in the world today is Jesus Christ.
2. I want to challenge you to move into your more.
3. The motivation behind less is more comes from the same internal desire of wanting to have more.
4. Only God can give us the more we long for.
5. I should not be on this stage… but God.
6. When God marks you, there is no demon in hell that can remove His hand from your life.
7. When you hear the message, when you believe the message, you become God’s possession.
8. One man or one woman with God is the majority.
9. When the devil looks at you, he sees you have an owner. Read more...
Lisa Bevere is the wife of John Bevere. She is also the founder of Messenger International. Her book, Adamant, is a New York best-selling author.
Image courtesy of Catalyst
1. Knowing WHEN you are is often more important than knowing WHERE you are.
2. We have been a generation that hasn’t prophesied. We’ve been a generation that criticizes.
3. We need the old and we need the young.
4. We don’t get our value by taking our value from men. And men don’t get their value by taking their value from women.
5. God created men and women to be a powerhouse, not a power struggle.
6. For a long time, the church has preached truth without love.
7. The future is male and female.
8. God created woman to solve the very first problem.
9. You’ve got to know WHO you are. Read more...