Ever been in a situation where you or someone you know where stuck? The solution just wouldn’t come? It seemed hopeless?
There was the desire to give up. To stay there’s no solution to this problem.
What if, instead of giving up, we began looking at these type of situations in a different light? As an opportunity to learn. To discover new ways of thinking and to move forward?
How could this change your life?
Getting Away From Giving Up
Giving up can be easy for me. Do you find the same to be true for you?
Are you ready to throw in the towel when the times get tough? Are you ready to move away from the give it up attitude?
I am and I hope you’ll join me on the journey. I’m not perfect in this area, not even close. But I know that we have to get away from giving up so easily.
There’s a great reason we should get away from giving up. When we give up easily, it shows a lack of commitment. That we’re unwilling to push through.
Let’s get away from giving up.
The Benefits Of Giving Up On Giving Up
There are plenty of benefits to giving up on giving up.
- You’ll build your resolve muscles: As we make the commitment to carry on, you’ll discover you have the power to complete projects. Your resolution will build because you’re determined to see the project to the end.
- You’ll discover new solutions to your problems: When you become determined to finish hard tasks, you’ll be amazed at the things you’ll learn. Roadblocks will pop up. Yet you’ll have the resolve to push through. As you’re pushing through, look for new ways to accomplish the task. These new ideas will be key to giving up on giving up and finishing the job.
- You’ll finish things: Move away from giving up and you’ll find yourself following through with your commitments. Instead of taking the easy way out you’ll give it one more shot. You’ll look at things in a new light. You’ll choose to finish.
Question: How could giving up on giving up improve your life? Please share your thoughts in the comment section below.
- 5 Leadership Books To Read In June 2022 - May 27, 2022
- 5 Surefire Ways To Identify And Grow Potential Leaders - May 25, 2022
- Quotes And Leadership Lessons From Chip ‘n Dale: Rescue Rangers - May 23, 2022