Church leaders know they must continue to work on their skills to improve their knowledge and to continually seek the face of God. We can fall into ruts where we no longer feel the desire to do the seeking. And then we begin to fall away.
This is why I like to keep a list of handy dandy websites to rejuvenate my faith and getting me going again.
5 Websites Church Leaders Need To Visit
There’s so many websites devoted to church leadership it’s difficult to know where to head to for Christian inspiration and to keep a leader on track.
No worries, faithful reader. I’ve got my list handy and I want to share it with you today.
1. ChurchLeaders.com: ChurchLeaders is an amazing resource for leaders in the church. They provide content for Senior Pastors, Worship Leaders, Youth Leaders, Outreach Leaders, Small Group Leaders, and Children’s Leaders.
You’ll find engaging articles from today’s leading voices in the church, fresh ideas, current news, free resources, and a growing leader community, all geared toward helping you lead better. All under one roof! What more can you ask for?
Oh, and if you’re part of a church plant, check out their sister site ChurchPlants.com.
2. DownloadYouthMinistry.com: This should be the de facto website for any youth minister looking to hone their youth ministry skills.
DYM gathers leading voices in student ministry and brings them together to share and encourage other leaders.
3. RelevantMagazine.com: Relevant’s been around for what seems like an eternity, only they haven’t. The first issue was published in 2003 and they’ve become ingrained into the minds of young Christian adults that it just seems that way.
Through Relevant Magazine, you’ll see varying viewpoints on Christian faith. Some you’ll agree with, others you’ll vehemently oppose.
Yet it’s good. The magazine gets your brain turning and thinking in new ways. You’ll get new perspective on how the younger generation is thinking.
4. Catalyst: If you’ve followed me for any period of time, you know I’m a big believer in what the Catalyst Conference is doing. They have a fantastic conference for young church leaders. There’s also a great podcast where they interview famous and not-so-famous Christian leaders.
More than that, they also have a great website that’s pumping out content geared towards church leaders. See what other leaders like Jason Jaggard, Jon Tyson, Matt Walker, and Perry Noble have to say.
5. LeadLikeJesus.com: With CEO Phyllis Hendry leading the way, Lead Like Jesus is providing excellent resources for church leaders.
Through an email signup, you can receive a daily devotional that’s quick to read and easy to digest and actionable for your life. Not only do they provide daily devotionals, you can visit their website to get blogs focused around Christian leadership.
Don’t miss out on this resource!
You’ve got my list. These are the Christian websites I go to when I need encouragement in my leadership.
Question: What websites do you think a church leader needs to visit? Please share a site or two in the comments below.
- 5 Leadership Books To Read In April 2023 - March 31, 2023
- Why Is Pricing Research Important In Business? - March 30, 2023
- The Importance Of Authenticity In Leadership - March 29, 2023
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.