We’ve quickly entered into the 2nd quarter of 2013. It’s amazing how fast the year can fly by as you’re working in what you love and sharing what you’ve got with other people. Are you in the same boat?
First, did you see Monday’s post? I interviewed Matt Appling, the author of Life After Art. If you haven’t, I suggest you do and take the time to enter the contest for a free book.
Now, let’s get onto the real business. The business of reviewing the blog’s performance in March.
- 9 Signs You’re A Leader – This is a shocker. 9 Signs You’re A Leader has dethroned The 20 Mile March to take the top spot.
- Sometimes The Grass Is Really Greener On The Other Side Of The Fence
- How To Give Effective Praise
- The 20 Mile March – Surprising to see The 20 Mile March drop to fourth. It’s held the top spot for so many months.
- Move To The Next Level Of Leadership
- Create An Environment Of Growth
- Choosing To Be Happy
- How Bad Habits Enter Your Life
- Leadership Insights: Interview With John G. Miller Author Of QBQ! The Question Behind The Question
- 5 Characteristics Of Real Discipleship
March saw a good mix of new content with old content. The real shocker was The 20 Mile March was dethroned as the top post. It’s held the top spot for many months and is such an old post. I wasn’t expecting to see it knocked out of the top spot.
- Dan Black
- Jon Stolpe
- Tom Dixcon
- Kimanzi Constable
- Jeff Machado
- TC Avey
- Dan Erickson
- TJ Trent
Dan was the top commenter this month. That means he’ll be receiving Take 2: Your Guide To Creating Happy Endings And New Beginnings by Leeza Gibbons. I hope he’ll enjoy the book.
This month I won’t be giving away a book. Instead, the top commenter will receive all of the downloadable talks from the main sessions of Catalyst Atlanta Be Present (2011). These are a great resource and feature talks by:
Jim Collins (one of the best presentations I’ve had the pleasure of attending)
Dave Ramsey of Financial Peace University
Dr. Cornell West
and Priscilla Schrirer
All you have to do to win this collection of talks is to be the top commenter for April. It’s a lot of fun discussing the topics on the blog and digging deeper. Dive in and win this package!
Since the month before was a short month, the site statistics will run until the 28th of March so I can compare it to February.
- Visits increased 4.78%
- Unique Visitors increased 5.19%
- Pageviews increased 2.39%
- Pages Per Visit decreased 2.28%
- Average Visit Duration increased 2.42%
- Bounce rate increased 0.62%
- New Visits increased 0.52%
Overall I’m happy with the month. I saw a slight increase in unique pageviews. While it fell below my goal of 10%, growth in the right direction is growth.
I’ve finished my new eBook. In it, I will share 4 traps leaders face as they grow in their leadership. I’m hoping it’ll be a help to you and your team. So much so I’ll be giving it away free to email subscribers. If you’re not subscribe via email, be sure to sign up. You can do that below this post or in the top right hand of the blog.
Question: If you’re a blogger, what was your top post? Are you working on anything exciting? If you’re not a blogger, share a post that had a great impact. Please share your thoughts in the comment section below.