We’re a few days into September and closer to a new season. How was your summer?
With this change, it’s time to do a blog review of August.
- What Can 20 Seconds Of Insane Courage Do For You?
- Stop Being Late
- The Difference Between Knowing And Taking Action
- The Power Of Connecting With Like Minded People
- The Overlooked Skill
- Using Obstacles To Become Great
- 3 Areas You Can Upgrade Your Memory
- Book Review – Spark by Jason Jaggard
- The Real Reason To Attend A Conference
- Calling It Quits
August saw an older post make it’s return. This was due in part to catching an error in my WordPress installation file. With it corrected, the site has now seen it’s pages being indexed by Google.
- Dan Black
- Ngina Otiende
- TC Avey
- Kimanzi Constable
- Larry Carter
- Mike Holmes
- Tyler Hess
- Brandon Gilliand
- Jared Latigo
- Jon Stolpe
The community was very lively. Lots of comments and advice was shared in the comment section. Without you guys this site wouldn’t be anywhere near what it is today.
Thanks to all of those that participated and made it a great month at JMLalonde.
- Visits were up 3.38%
- Unique Visitors were up 16.67%
- Pageviews were down 9.32%
- Pages Per Visit dropped 12.29%
- New Visits were up 17.72%
August was a good month for visits and unique visitors. This, I believe, was due to the site being reindexed by Google.
The previous months had seen every page of the blog removed from Google. As it’s been corrected, pages have slowly been added by Google. It’s to the point where Google is now a source of traffic once again.
Question: If you’re a blogger, how was your month? What was your most popular post? If you’re not a blogger, please share a blog post you found helpful (it doesn’t have to be from JMLalonde.com). Please share your thoughts in the comment section below.